- Reduce time to deploy high quality flight software
- Reduce project schedule and cost uncertainty
- Facilitate formalized software reuse
- Enable collaboration across organizations
- Simplify flight software sustaining engineering
- Provide a platform for advanced concepts and prototyping
- Provide common standards and tools across Goddard’s missions and NASA wide
Report a Bug
Be a part of the cFS community!
Simply signup and start engaging! The community has discussion forums, Q&A and knowledgebase to get you the support you need. Signing up is free and you’ll have immediate access to all of our great resources.
Resources include our cFS blog, knowledge base, and cFS Q&A section.